HairMax Recognizes National Hair Loss Awareness Month with Quiz, Giveaways and Savings Offer
HairMax seeks to increase awareness that hereditary hair loss can be effectively treated during August, National Hair Loss Awareness Month. BOCA RATON, Fla. - Aug. 4, 2016 PRLog
- August has been designated National Hair Loss Awareness Month. Its purpose is to heighten awareness about hair loss and to provide valuable information about treatment options. HairMax understands that hair loss is deeply personal and intensely emotional and our mission is to provide safe and effective treatments to help reverse the thinning process and regrow hair.
The most common type of hair loss is Androgenic Alopecia, commonly known as hereditary hair loss. For men, this type of hair loss can start as early as their 20's. Women will often experience hair loss and thinning hair as they age, especially at the onset of menopause. The good news is that hereditary hair loss and thinning can be successfully treated.
In order to increase awareness about effective ways to help take control of hair loss and help promote healthy hair growth, we have designed a quiz that helps men and women determine if they are experiencing hereditary hair loss and if HairMax non-drug treatments can work for them.
We invite you to take the quiz here : http://quiz.hairmax.com
There are many reasons why HairMax is the ideal choice to treat hereditary hair loss.
- FDA Cleared, Clinically Proven Laser Hair Growth Devices - HairMax laser devices have been the subject of 7 clinical trials at top medical research centers across the U.S. with an over 90% success rate. HairMax is also the only company with study results published in 6 peer-reviewed medical journals. Hair Max laser devices have been granted 7 FDA Clearances and 13 medical device licenses worldwide.
- Multiple Laser Device Models– HairMax laser devices include the award winning hands-free LaserBand 82, designed by Pininfarina. This revolutionary new device provides the fastest laser treatment on the market, as little as 90 seconds per treatment. Devices are available at various price points, starting at $195, making them affordable for everyone.
- Patented Designs for Optimal Treatment- All HairMax laser devices have an exclusive hair parting teeth mechanism, designed to part hair during treatment to allow the ideal amount of laser light to reach the follicles for optimal results.
- For Density Hair & Scalp Treatments and Supplements- The HairMax for Density collection is designed to target thinning hair. The collection includes low pH, phytic acid based Shampoo, light weight Conditioner, gentle Revitalizing scalp exfoliator, and follicle booster peptide complex Activator, formulated with 3 independent DHT blockers & 5A-reductase inhibitors.
- HairMax Dietary supplements-Specially formulated with nutrients known to support healthy hair growth. These hair care products are formulated to be used in conjunction with HairMax laser device treatments or on their own to help support healthy hair.
In addition to the Hair Loss Quiz, HairMax will be offering 10% off site-wide on HairMax.com and a FREE Revitalizer (scalp exfoliator) with any HairMax Laser device purchase during the month of August. Use Promo Code: SAVE10PLUS.
Finally, HairMax is partnering with New Beauty Magazine, to giveaway 5 Laser Devices and Scalp Exfoliators throughout the month of August, via their email, website and social media campaigns.
Mr. Leonard Stillman, Vice President, Medical Affairs at Lexington said: "We hope to heighten awareness during Hair Loss Awareness month, that hereditary hair loss is a treatable condition and that the HairMax product line provides a broad range of effective and safe treatment options."
Based in Boca Raton, Fla. Lexington International, LLC. is a pioneer in the development of advanced hair loss treatments and laser hair growth products. HairMax laser devices are the only laser phototherapy medical devices with seven FDA clearances for the treatment of hereditary hair loss in both men and women. HairMax Lasers are also the only laser phototherapy devices with seven clinical studies proving efficacy and safety, with study results published in four peer review journals. Since 2001, in over 171 countries worldwide, HairMax has helped hundreds of thousands of individuals treat their hair loss, stimulate hair growth and improve the condition of their hair.
Visit: www.hairmax.com for more details.